All About Alexis=)

Hey! My name is, Alexis and one of the things I like to do most in my free time is play sports. I love to stay active, with softball, volleyball, basketball and swimming. I am just beginning track, so far I think I am enjoying it. I  also am learning to pitch for softball. I don’t only love playing sports I love watching them as well. I love to watch football, baseball and hockey. Some other  things I love to do is; photography, art, writing, cooking, shopping and of course, I love to be with my friends and family.

One of my favorite things about school is gym class and science. I enjoy playing games in physical education with my friends and classmates. I love experimenting and learning new labs in science. Lastly, it’s always nice to see my friends each day.

One of the best things that has happened to me… is probably being born healthy. Because I am capable of all things a healthy human being is. I also am blessed to be able to play sports and stay active without having any disabilities which could possibly get in the way of that.

One of the worst things that has happened to me was when my mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I know it was much worse for her and I wish I was older so I could have helped her out a lot more. It was a shock at first, but as a family we worked through it together and all became stronger because of it. My mother is cancer free now and healthy as ever.